Free Online Support Group for People Suffering from Anxiety Related to the Coronavirus Pandemic
In response to the current crisis, I am offering to facilitate several free online support groups for people suffering from anxiety related to COVID-19 fears. These sessions will be 90 minutes in length and cover strategies, skills, and tools related to group concerns. The group will meet for three consecutive weeks. These support groups are intended for adults who are not in individual therapy. This is a support group and is not a replacement for therapy.
- Participants must have quality internet service and a computer with adequate microphone and camera.
- Participants are not in individual therapy or other anxiety support groups.
- Participants must reside in Washington State.
- Participants must be able to participant in a private setting to protect the identity and content shared by other participants.
- Participants must be willing to commit to attending all three sessions.
Group 2 Thursdays at 7:30 pm on April 2, April 9, and April 16.
These support groups are being sponsored by Ray Kolke Counseling services and are intended to be short term assistance in time of crisis. Participants are not obligated in any manner to Ray Kolke Counseling services.
If interested, please submit the form below. Once your request has been processed, you will receive a follow up email with instructions and a link to access a consent form, disclosure document and questionnaire through my client portal. This is not an automated process and make take some time before you are contacted.